Sunday 9 August 2015

Shadow Box card 
assembly instructions



 The following instructions are a step by step photographed image of the Seaside Shadow Box card
. ***Please note that this tutorial is the basic principle of all the Shadow Box cards. I have used the most simple one to show you so that it's easier for you to follow. From these instructions you will be able to make any Shadow Box card design as long as you follow these general assembly instructions :)




So that's your card finished!

I hope you found this tutorial helpful 
Have a super day!

Here's a few more Shadow Box Cards designs :)
Here's a link to the shop My SVG HUT








2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing the step by step construction of your shadow box. It helped me create my first box with success! Imelda

    ReplyDelete